Memorial Day (5/25) – Labor Day (9/7)
Your challenge is to log your miles of running/walking throughout the summer. You can pick from various destinations along the tour for your goal. Gather the miles to go from Vern's No Frills 5K home, Berry Springs Park & Preserve, to one of these great Texas Parks:
• Bastrop State Park - 60 miles
• Sowell Creek Park - 125 miles
• Sam Houston National Forest - 165 miles
• Aransas National Wildlife Refuge - 210 miles
• Palo Duro Canyon State Park - 385 miles
• Big Bend National Park - 480 miles
It's easy and fun! After you register, we'll send you a custom bib that you can print and wear during your runs as well as a link where you can log your miles and keep track of your progress on our leader's board.
Entry is just $20 for a summer's worth of fun! Optionally, you can include a t-shirt and medal for an additional $30.
All proceeds will go to Williamson County Parks and Recreation, more details to come on the raffle prizes that will be given away at the end of the summer.